The brand heritage of our organization dates back nearly 100 years, with the establishment of Boston Harbor Cruises in Massachusetts in 1926; on the west coast of the United States, Hornblower Group began in 1980. Across our growing portfolio, we have a long-standing history of expertise and innovation and have continually redefined the marine hospitality industry. Today, our footprint spans 111 countries and territories and 125 U.S. cities, with offerings including water-based experiences, land-based experiences, overnight cruise experiences, and ferry and transportation services.
At Hornblower, we value our crew members as much as our guests. Whether working on deck or in the office, we share the same commitment that inspires us to create unforgettable memories every day for our guests and for each other. Committed to creating amazing experiences? You might be just who we’re looking for!
Join Our Team!
- Change Your Perspective: Set sail in your career with Hornblower. Experience new things, see new sights, and gain new perspective.
- Find Your team: Our diverse community welcomes you and supports your growth – and we’re not afraid to have a little fun.
- Chart Your Course: Build confidence, learn useful skills, and take pride in your work with career development opportunities
- Own Your Journey: Never stop learning and growing. Gain recognition for your hard work and earn company rewards.
- Adventure: You’re not looking for a traditional workplace – you want to grow and explore. You don’t shy away from any opportunity.
- Diversity & Inclusion: You’re open-minded, embrace differences, and value diversity in people and ideas,. You treat everyone with respect.
- Ingenuity: You love creative problem solving and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the hard work done.
- Community: You want a tight-knit, supportive, and collaborative culture where everyone is unified – we’re all on the same team here.